Bank Smarter - Download NBO's Mobile Banking App
Click on the your store's button to be
automatically redirected to the that store
With the secure NBO Mobile Banking App, you can experience a host of features and benefits including:
- One touch balance – View the balance of all your accounts with a single tap
- Check your Account Balances and your latest transactions
- Create new beneficiaries to transfer funds to and perform both local and international transfers
- Repeat & Schedule Fund Transfers
- EZ Pay (Fund transfer using mobile number)
- View available card credit limit and pay your credit card bills real time
- Make Omantel and Ooredoo real time payments and top up your phone credit real time
- Pay your ONEIC Bills
- Pay your OIFC Bills real time
- Order your cheque book
- Set the app to your preferred language (Arabic/English)
- Activate or Block your Credit Card
- Apply for National Bank of Oman products online.
- Contact NBO for support or feedback
- Foreign Exchange and Loan Calculators, Deposit Rates
- NBO Offers & Promotions
Quick and easy online self-registration
NBO customers can access their bank account details via Twitter.
View your account balance and last 3 transaction details on Twitter by DM-ing @NBOBank. Banking on Twitter is safe and secure as it incorporates authentication for registration on NBO's Mobile Banking App. To register for Twitter Banking, update your NBO Mobile Banking App to the latest version from App Store/Google Play. Once updated, goto Login > Menu > Twitter Banking.
- Account Balance: DM AB to @NBOBank to view your account balance instantly
- Mini-Statement: DM "TH" to @NBOBank to check your last 3 transaction details
Carry your bank on your wrist*
Track your NBO account balance on your wrist with Apple Watch app for Mobile Banking. To enable the Apple Watch App, update you iOS NBO Mobile Banking App to the its latest version from the App Store, the Apple Watch App will automatically be synchronized to your Apple Watch. Enable Balance Check by going to your Mobile Banking App > Settings > Enable "Manage View Balance"
*Available for iOS only.