1. What is Youth banking Account?
The Youth banking Account is a non-interest bearing students bank account specially designed for young customers between the ages of 18 and 25 years. It is offered to all eligible Omanis and expatriates, and aims to help the youth in achieving their higher education and career objectives with some unique and attractive discounts.
2. What benefits does the Youth banking Account carry with it?
- Access to all e-Banking services at no additional cost.
- No minimum balance charges.
- Automatic entry into the Al Kanz Prize Draws (subject to fulfilling the Al Kanz eligibility criteria).
- Attractive discounts and offers
- Three free withdrawals per month from other ATM machines
- Unlimited access to airport lounges
- 3D security
3. Who can open Youth banking Account?
All Omani nationals and expatriates between the ages of 18 and 25 years
4. What documents are required to open Youth banking Account?
- If you’re Omani = National ID Card
- If you’re an expatriate = Residence ID Card and copy of valid passport
- If you’re a full time student (Omani/ expat) = copy of college/ university ID card.
- Is there any restriction on withdrawing the deposit from my Mustaqbali Account(s)?
- No– you can deposit and withdraw your money from your Mustaqbali Savings Account at any time.
5. Can I open Youth banking Account in a currency other than Omani Rials?
Yes. You can open Youth banking Account in Omani Rials, UAE Dirhams and US Dollars.