1. What is Youth banking Account?
The Youth banking Account is a non-interest bearing students bank account specially designed for young customers between the ages of 18 and 25 years. It is offered to all eligible Omanis and expatriates, and aims to help the youth in achieving their higher education and career objectives with some unique and attractive discounts.
2. What benefits does the Youth banking Account carry with it?
Get your customized Card
- An exclusively designed youth debit card only for you
- Enjoy instant local transfer through NBO mobile banking with reduced fee of 200bz per transfer
Enjoy free withdrawals
- 3 free withdrawals per month from any non-NBO ATM
Zero minimum balance charges
- Enjoy a dedicated youth account with no minimum balance fee
Free welcome reward points
- Open an account now and get 1000 free points & Enjoy earning reward points on any banking you do through NBO App.
Enjoy online shopping
- Shop online with Youth Debit Card in a secure way with exciting offers
Special offer at Domino`s
For just OMR 3, get any of the following:
- 2 Small Pizzas
- 1 Medium Pizza and 2 Pepsi
- 1 Large Pizza
3. Who can open Youth banking Account?
All Omani nationals and expatriates between the ages of 18 and 25 years
4. What documents are required to open Youth banking Account?
- If you’re Omani = National ID Card
- If you’re an expatriate = Residence ID Card and copy of valid passport
- If you’re a full time student (Omani/ expat) = copy of college/ university ID card.
- Is there any restriction on withdrawing the deposit from my Mustaqbali Account(s)?
- No– you can deposit and withdraw your money from your Mustaqbali Savings Account at any time.
5. Can I open Youth banking Account in a currency other than Omani Rials?
Yes. You can open Youth banking Account in Omani Rials, UAE Dirhams and US Dollars.