1. What is “Mazaya” ?
Mazaya is an exclusive and rewarding banking experience that takes care of all your banking and investment needs.
2. What are the benefits of “Mazaya” ?
- 2000 bonus points at the time of signing up for 'Mazaya'
- Dedicated service from a Personalised Relationship Manager
- Dedicated counters in select branches
- Easy access to Global Investments and Insurance products
- Online redemption of points in 900 airlines, 200,000 hotels and 150,000 car rentals on Credit and Debit Card usage
- 'Mazaya' Platinum Credit Card (free for the first year) subject to credit criteria
- Worldwide access to over 450 airport lounges and benefits under Travel and Purchase Protection Insurance
- Unbeatable benefits with 'Mazaya' World Debit Card, locally and globally. For details, visit www.nbo.om
- Attractive rates on marriage and travel loans
3. How I can become a “Mazaya” member?
By maintaining a minimum deposit of OMR 15,000 and/or a salary of OMR 1,000 and above, you can be part of an exclusive and rewarding banking experience with our newly launched ‘Mazaya’. Please visit your branch and apply for a Mazaya membership.
4. Are there any fees / charges on the account?
You will be charged OMR 5 if the average balance is less than the minimum relationship value of OMR 15,000 across your Savings Account,Al Kanz Savings Account,Al Amaal Child Savings Account, Fixed Deposit,Instant Return Deposit,Long Term Deposit,Insurance, Investments and other Accounts in any month. If salary of RO 1,000 doesn’t get credited within the last 3 months, the account will be downgraded.
5. I’m an existing customer with National Bank of Oman and my salary is above OMR 1,000, can I join the “Mazaya” ? If yes, what is the process?
Yes, you can join by visiting your nearest National Bank of Oman branch and request for your existing account to be upgraded to “Mazaya” account. You may also request for your new World Debit Card and Platinum Credit Card.
6. Who will be managing my investments?
A specialist financial planner will be managing your investments.