What is this Policy designed to do?
- Pay a Lump Sum Amount to the beneficiaries of the life assured.
- Provide a range of comprehensive Optional Benefits to protect against the financial impact of Death, Disability, Disease, Involuntary loss of Employment, etc.
- Allows you to change the levels of protection and Optional benefits available.
- Build Cash Value during the Policy Term.
Is this policy right for me?
It may be right for you if:
- You are looking for a unit-linked, whole of life protection Policy;
- You require a Policy which offers life cover along with a number of Optional Benefits that can help protect against the financial impact of Death, Disability, Disease, Involuntary Loss of Employment, etc.
- You want a protection Policy that can change as your circumstances change.
- You want to build and leave a large legacy for your loved ones.
How long can the Policy last?
The Policy is a whole of life policy which will come to an end:
- when the Life Assured passes away;
- when the Policy is fully surrendered; or
- If the Policy lapses.
What are the inbuilt benefits in this policy?
Death Benefit, Passive war risk, Family Travel Cover and Second Opinion Benefit.
Is there any Bonus in the policy?
Starting from the 10th Policy Anniversary after the Policy Commencement Date and each Policy Anniversary thereafter, a Loyalty Bonus will be added to the Fund Value calculated as percentage of the current Fund Value for the relevant Policy Anniversary.
Persistency Bonus calculated as percentage of the Fund value would be added from the Policy Commencement Date and each month thereafter, for as long as the Policy is in force.
Can I do Partial Withdrawals from the Policy?
Partial Withdrawals are allowed after completion of first 24 months from policies which have a positive cash value.
Will I be notified if there are any updates to the Policy?
You can keep up to date with the Policy details through Valuation report that will be sent to your registered email ID on every Policy anniversary.
Can I change the premium amount during the Policy term?
The premium amount can be increased, decreased or even terminated on a temporary basis; provided that the value of the policy remains sufficient to support the benefits.
What happens if I stopped paying the premium?
If the Premium payment is outstanding for a period of more than 90 days and the Policy has a positive Cash value, then the status of the Policy will change to Paid up; Under the Paid Up status, Policy will remain in-force for all the benefits as the charges will continue to be taken from the Cash Value of the Policy.
- If the Policy has insufficient Cash value to cover the cost of insurance, an intimation letter will be sent to the Policy Owner.
- If the Policy has not acquired a Cash Value, then the status of the Policy will be changed to Lapse with no benefits available.
- If regular premiums are not paid during the minimum initial contribution period of the Policy term then the status of the Policy will change to Lapse with no benefits available.
Visit our nearest branch or contact our Call Centre on 24770000 for further details.