The Wholesale Banking Group at National Bank of Oman is uniquely geared towards serving the financial needs and requirements of large corporations with turnovers exceeding OMR 12 million.
We work with our clients to structure our financial facilities to align with their needs, including working capital, term loans, contract financing and trade solutions among other services.
With one of Oman’s largest banking network and an active presence in the UAE, we are able to offer benefits and services to clients on trade flows between Oman and UAE, in addition to quick turnaround time on transactions, both local and global.
In all, National Bank of Oman provides an end-to-end financial support system that services our clients’ entire financial eco-system, thereby strengthening their operations and building a long-term relationship.
Our large corporates benefit from:
- A dedicated Relationship Team that offers solutions and manages all requests and requirements from loans and cash management to treasury, trade finance and retail banking for employees with exclusive Sadara Banking for Senior Management.
- A single services provider for all their financial requirements.
- Corporate Internet Banking and a specific tailor-made B2B IT platform that facilitates online business transactions and payments.
- A unique Seamless banking solution that gives you borderless access to your NBO accounts in Oman and UAE. It allows you to:
- Deposit & withdraw cash
- Instant clearing of NBO Cheques
- Instant fund transfer / receipt between NBO Oman & NBO UAE
- Same day fund transfers between banks in OMAN & UAE
- Faster clearance of Oman & UAE Bank Cheques
- Competitive Transaction Fee
- Automation of payments and direct debit authorization.
- Point of Sale capabilities, allowing companies to build their retail network without having to involve third-party suppliers.
- Access to specialized Corporate Banking teams with experience in handling project finance and syndicated deals, ensuring dedicated service and delivery covering all aspects of the transaction.
- Our established relationships with alliance banks around the world, enabling worldwide banking services access including club / syndication deals.