We have worked closely with many of Oman’s emerging corporates, supporting them in their journey to becoming large corporates. Addressing the particular needs of corporates with turnover of OMR 3 million – 12.5 million, we work together with our clients to tailor all our financial facilities to align with their needs, including working capital, term loans, contract financing and trade solutions among other services.
In all, National Bank of Oman provides an end-to-end financial support system that services our clients’ entire financial eco-system, thereby strengthening their operations and building a long-term relationship.
Our emerging corporate clients benefit from:
- A dedicated Relationship Team that offers solutions and manages all requests and requirements from cash management to treasury, trade finance, retail banking for employees and exclusive Sadara Banking for Senior Management.
- A single service provider for all their financial requirements.
- One of Oman’s largest branch network as well as an active presence in the UAE and Egypt. Our presence across Oman and in key cities in the region enables us to offer benefits to clients on trade flows for Oman-UAE deals (Seamless Banking), in addition to quick turnaround times on transactions both local and global.
- Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) and a specific tailor-made B2B IT platform to facilitate business and payments.
- Automation of payments and direct debit authorization.
- Point of sale capabilities, allowing companies to build their retail network without having to involve third-party suppliers.
- The relationships we have established with alliance banks around the world, enabling worldwide banking services access including club / syndication deals.