We are the leading trusted investment advisor to our clients, who include corporations, financial institutions, financial sponsors, governments and public authorities and boards of directors and special committees.
The Investment Banking Division (IBD) is at the front end of National Bank Of Oman’s client franchise.
- We strive to provide best-in-class advice and execution excellence on the most complex transactions across products in order to help our clients grow.
- We are focused on being a significant financier and provider of capital-raising services, which, in turn, helps our clients to achieve their strategic goals.
- We remain committed to a strategy of co-investing with clients.
National Bank of Oman’s Investment Banking Division provides a full-service platform for experienced investors. A Financial Advisor can provide experienced guidance and informed views on the general direction of the capital markets; this information can help you to make more informed portfolio decisions.
National Bank of Oman is not only one of the leading banks offering brokerage services, but also one of the oldest brokers in Oman. We have operated in the Muscat Securities Market since its establishment in 1995.
Our brokerage team offers a wide range of benefits to our Investment Banking customers. Take advantage of our:
- Experienced brokerage team.
- Easy access to brokers through a branch network spread across the country
- Services that cover institutional as well as personal banking needs.
NBO has one of the most experienced Asset Management Unit in Oman, and has successfully managed institutional funds for over 15 years. As one of the largest Equity Portfolio managers for local pension funds in the Sultanate, NBO is among the preferred Asset Managers for institutional investors in the Sultanate. NBO offers:
- Discretionary and non-discretionary Portfolio Management services
- Domestic and international Investment Advisory services.
- A dedicated team with the capability to manage funds across all asset classes covering global capital markets.
- Proven investment process backed by research.
- Long standing investment experience of managing client assets through bull and bear phases.
Corporate Finance and advisory
Corporate Finance & Advisory team consists of senior investment bankers having diversified background covering key economic sectors. We follow focused & pro-active approach where the objective is to earn the right of trusted advisor for all the investment banking needs of our customers. Whether you want to sell your business, look for strategic investments or change your status from private to public limited company or vice versa, our team provides tailor made solutions based on the principles of openness, innovation & creativity. Our services include:
- Equity Capital Market
- Debt Capital Market
- Private Placements
- Financial Advisory
The services offered by NBO are backed by stringent and in-depth research, which forms the backbone of the division. The research unit produces comprehensive research reports covering daily market events, company-specific customised research and local and GCC economies. It also offers:
- An experienced and dedicated team
- Coverage of macro, sectors and companies
- In-depth research and analysis
- Sound investment advice
Gulf Economies post COVID-19 (Virtual Event):
Thank you for attending our web conference with Dr. John Sfakianakis on the ‘The Gulf Economies Post COVID-19’. We hope that you were able to take away relevant insights and projections to shape your business strategy in the coming months.
Note: If you would like to revisit the information or were unable to attend the conference, please see below the presentation materials in video and Powerpoint format.
Head of Investment Banking
Event link: click here
Link password: DjwZgXs3
Presentation Slides: click here