At National Bank of Oman, we believe in the importance of nurturing talent and promoting excellence. Our Academy of Excellence offers a range of training and development programs to help advance our strategic goals and create and sustain a strong performance-based culture.
- Identifies training needs across the organisation.
- Develops and designs interventions to address competency gaps.
- Delivers classroom training courses and programmes.
- Enhances employees’ skills through professional certifications.
- Provides leadership development programmes for senior management.
- Runs assessment and development centres.
- Provides internship opportunities to students.
The NBO Academy of
Excellence is based at the Old Head Office building in CBD, Ruwi and offers
world-class infrastructure and facilities.
- The Academy includes three classrooms equipped with the latest multimedia technology and smart boards, one computer-based training classroom with a capacity of 24 participants, three syndicate rooms and a library.
- The Academy also includes Oman’s first ‘Model Branch’, which includes counters and systems to mimic a live banking environment, offering the ideal training environment for newcomers.